Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcome to The Vertically Challenged Momma!

  Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I am so happy you're here. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Megan and I am a full time working momma to a beautiful little girl! I came up with the idea for this blog back in the winter of 2014. I was about 5 months pregnant and was trying to find maternity clothes that would fit me. I am 4' 10” so EVERYTHING was too big! I was also looking for baby gear that would work for my height, but in internet land, there is only reviews for taller parents. Being too tall will NEVER be an issue for me.

I didn't start this blog right away because there was a slew of things that happened and I wasn't in the right mindset to write about it (Don't worry, I will be talking ALL about that in a later post!) So now, here we are, about a year later and I am so excited to start this new journey while embarking on the greatest journey of all.. MOTHERHOOD. I'm going to talk about everything.. pregnancy, my birth story, milestones, being a new mom, being a working mom, product reviews, trials and triumphs and much more.

I want to touch on product reviews for a moment. If a company wants me to review a product, I of course will be open to it. However, I will NOT review a product for a company that requires a positive review. Not going to happen. I will let you know everything about it. What I liked, what I didn't like, what I think could be made better, etc. I want other parents who may be on the shorter side, have all the knowledge I didn't on products for their little ones. So for that, this is my promise to you, to be 100% honest (brutally honest even) on all reviews that I do.

I hope that you are just as excited as I am for this new adventure. So, buckle up, because The Vertically Challenged Momma is going to be a wild ride!


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment