Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Let's Talk Pregnancy!!

Hey everyone! For today's post I am going to talk about my pregnancy. We found out that we were expecting a little one at the very end of September 2014. We did not tell ANYONE because I was very sick and we didn't know if we were going to lose the baby. So we kept it private.

One weekend in the middle of October I got extremely sick and couldn't even keep water down. So I went to the doctor and they found that I was very dehydrated and close to having to be put in the hospital because of it. So they prescribed me Zofran for my nausea and let me tell you, it worked.. amazingly so!. While there are a slew of negative side effects that can come from taking it, including some severe birth defects, my doctor made the decision that the benefit was greater than the risk. Momma kind of needs to be able to eat in order for baby to grow and survive. I only took it as needed. (Please do not take any prescriptions unless prescribed by your doctor!)

Then in December, we told our families! I have a whole pregnancy playlist on my 'main' YouTube Channel. If you're interested in taking a look at my pregnancy journey, you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZVws6Fpbd-Pjd8lT3i3BmE1k6g2zqiOY

I hope you're all well,
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment